the passionate eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the passionate eye

Chat about Suzanne Vega, or anything you desire!, you choose, its your forum!, your in control!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suzanne's "On the road" blog!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzanne_vega_chick
Admin
Suzanne_vega_chick

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Suzanne's "On the road" blog! Empty
PostSubject: Suzanne's "On the road" blog!   Suzanne's "On the road" blog! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping this place updated, its just I've been so busy with college, and noone's exactly posting are they, accept Valhalla! (thanks for all the stuff you've done hun!). Suzanne has an "on the road" blog on her website, while on tour with her new album, beauty and crime, she is keeping us updated with all the on the road goss!. Go check it out!. She hasn't updated it lately because of her christmas holiday, but, she has found time to put a little happy new year message on there!. Do look at the arkyv, its verry interesting!. OK, speak soon all, Amy xx
Back to top Go down
https://thepassionateeye.1talk.net

Suzanne's "On the road" blog!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the passionate eye :: susanne :: the media area-
Jump to: