the passionate eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the passionate eye

Chat about Suzanne Vega, or anything you desire!, you choose, its your forum!, your in control!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jxt8126
new tallent

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Hey

Friends call me JoJo. I enjoy meeting new people from various parts of the world. i'm a college student majoring in Special Education. i also like to hang out with friends and family, doing outdoor activities, and experience new things. i'm a very open person so if you'd like to get to know me more just let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a phantastic day!
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 pm

hey jo jo, it is really cool to have you here. how long have you been interested in susanne vega?. do you have her new album. don't worry about the lack of activity, i am sure this place will pick up in due course. remain active, and if you have any cool things to say, please use the relevant forum. thanks
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the passionate eye :: introductions-
Jump to: